Saturday, March 7, 2020

CREATIVITY

This is not an actual Post about creativity I only want to share something I just recently learned, from a famous artist, DaVinci. 

While studying an article some days ago, I found 7interesting principles to increase creativity..... Almost similar to my last post about passion.

1.  Curiosity> having an insatiable quest for knowledge and continuous improvement.

2.  Thinking independently> learning from experience and applying that in new ways.

3.  Sharpening your senses> paying attention to all of your senses to explore the world.

4.    Embracing uncertainty> getting comfortable with discomfort and managing ambiguity and change.


5.  Balancing logic and imagination> using your brain rather than relying on one of the other 

6.  Balancing body and mind> not focusing too much one or the other.

7.  Making new connections >  finding patterns and new idea combinations from existing ones.

I hope this helps with pursuing your passion and ability to be creative, as I'm also learning to put this new-found knowledge into good use I hope you will too...

Don't forget to comment on your ideas 👇

No comments:

Post a Comment