Friday, March 6, 2020

Art...

What is Art?

 Art is an expression or application of human creativity, skill, imagination, typically in a visual form such as painting or sculpture, producing works to be appreciated, primarily for their beauty or emotional power...

In my opinion... Art is life itself, the ability to either create or recreate, just like God, Art is given to man by talent from God, or obtained through training, Art is like magic, unexplainable, it can vex the soul and even smooth it.

As an upcoming artist myself, though very much imperfect with my drawing or painting skills, and with a drive to get better here is one of my few drawings and a painting...

With time I hope you get to travel alongside me on my Art journey and please your comments will be appreciated, thank you.
.

6 comments:

  1. You are such a good artist. I’m so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you, but I think I need more and more practice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just learn something new, Thanks for your articles...
    More practice, More perfection..
    You really talented..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your feedback, it's really appreciated

      Delete
  4. This is a great job don't worry push harder I'm solidly behind your support

    ReplyDelete