Thursday, June 11, 2020

Nigeria my home.

Nigeria a closer look

  • When you look at Nigeria what do you see? When you think of Nigeria what do you imagine? oftentimes especially in the internet we see more of the bad side of the country, but I'll share with you a few beautiful things I see when I look at Nigeria as a Nigerian myself.

  • Walk with me

  • The food, from the south side of Nigeria she has variety of dishes like okra soup, egusi soup others, and the famous Nigerian jollof rice which is the first picture below. Each meal has nutritional values as well as taste awesomely different, these meals are usually prepared with fish, meat, (cow, goat) or any other meat desired, also with sea food, these meals are extremely rich and very delicious. (Soups go with Garri, Amala, starch, semovita) etc


  • Another wonderful thing I see is family, the love from the grandmother to her grandchild, from a husband to his wife and child, from siblings to their parents and from mother to daughter.
 


  • Beautiful cultures especially with the marriage ceremonies, the marriage ceremonies are beautiful moments were the women are adorned with beads and beautiful attires, from wrapper to blouses, as well as the men also, looking elegant and handsome for their brides with music and dancing, not forgetting food too.



  • Hard working people, it's no secret about how bad choices of some Africans has  made the African community look bad, but there are exceptional young males and females in Nigeria as well as other African countries, doing things they love or sometimes just try their best and make honest money.


Good environment both for living and for business, every new day is a hustle day, were people get closer to their dreams of becoming better, richer or just have enough to be comfortable.




All of the provided pictures are from the south-East of Nigeria, this doesn't mean that the other areas of Nigeria are bad, no far from it, I am just focusing on that part of the country because like they say "experience is the best teacher"  and this is where I have almost all of my life experiences. 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks 🙏 for sharing this part of Nigeria also

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful topic I hope to read more from this writer in the future

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully written... I'm proud to be a part of these and lots more

    ReplyDelete